2009-07-09

If i want

If i want to call my Lord
I never have to wait longtime
Like a lot of providers/callers do,
Loosing enormous amounts of
time=money in waiting,
Counting 6. 0 seconds
Until connect.
I got it the same moment i want
And then He says no "hello"
But very nice "Hineni" ("Here I am")
The very moment i called !
Even do not i need remember a 10 digit number. Calling his name that's all.
A call with that twilight
7th sense-transforming experience
Which Google is still searching for,
Which makes you smile a deep and
Nothing is deeper and better than
That sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
As if an accumulator finished reloading within The time of those "h"'s

So if you don't want,
I regret it (especionally for you)
For shared joy is double joy and
Shared sorrow is half sorrow..

(BTW, i never have understood the latter algortim but is sound good and simple)

So , WANT it! :-)

---