2006-03-31

A reminder, Benjamin

(From Dan Coppersmith)

I am enough
Just me alone
With no one's approval
Only my own

I am complete
With no need for more
Containing within me
An infinite store

I am abundance
I am magic and light
I am creation
I am joy and delight

I am source of it all
I am boundless, and yet
Being still human
Sometimes I forget.

Het 3e couplet was geboortegedicht voor Benjamins geboortekaartje.
Wat verandert er als je soms vergeet?
Geldt voor iedereen:

I am not enough
Just me, alone
With always approval
Only separated

I am incomplete
Needing always more (relations?)
Containing within me
Only a limited store

I am retired and shy
I am common and sorrow
I am discreation
I am tears and troubles

I am not source of it all
I am bounded and yet
Being still human
I don't remember.
---